Skype
gd_paco158

Revolution Revolution

Awesome. Wish the drop had a bit more though.

Scrambling Down Frosty Mount Death Scrambling Down Frosty Mount Death

The penguins eat him? Kden.

Pretty cool tho.

Beezledub responds:

Glad you agree.

Creo - Dimension Creo - Dimension

We all know why we are here.

Curry Town Curry Town

'experimental song' 8)

LazyTown - We Are Number One (Dubstep Remix) LazyTown - We Are Number One (Dubstep Remix)

W H A T A R E Y O U D O I N G ? ?

NES Destroyer NES Destroyer

Eh. For first song its good.

PotatoPlaysMC responds:

thanks person i dont know :D

How To Geometry Dash (Sung By: QwertyQwertz) How To Geometry Dash (Sung By: QwertyQwertz)

Is that... 3l3ctro? If it is, tell him 10/10. If not, I want to know who. Tell me on Skoop.

Pheidippides Pheidippides

I was looking for a song for a "Lonely Travel" type level! YESSS! I really like the piano and feel of the song. The first drop has no buildup, which I think would have made it better. I really liked the fall after it though. It felt... nice... xD. And the second drop has a kinda buildup that was perfect. And, the drop altogether is incredible. It's a little long, like its a loop. And the retro thing... that's... good. When it goes high, in the retro part... it's kinda weird. If it were lower that would be better. Once again, it sounds like a lot of loops at the retro part. Not saying I don't do that... but it's kinda obvious. When the retro part finally ends, at 6:20... which, maybe you thought that was the second drop, or... is it the third? Anyway, I like that... 2/3 drop. But, once again it is looped, not as bad though. The ending part is nice. Relaxing.

Yeah, that's my review. I just told you a lot of the bad things. It's not a bad song. It's a REALLY good song. So, I'd say a good, ummmm... 4 stars. It's good.

MollusK-Music responds:

Well, I didn't actually didn't use a single loop in this song. Not in the literal sense. The looping you are referring to is me playing the previous section again. The "first drop" is actually not a drop at all, it's merely to introduce the full melody and drums with some power. I knew going into this that not everyone would love the retro section, but I felt like it would be incredibly boring to use the same sounds over and over again, and retro sounds are easy to make as well as fun to use. I was considering doing some chipstep actually. But we'll see how that goes.

Anyway, I appreciate the in depth review, and I agree with some of the points you made, yet some I had to clear up. Especially the loop part. It's a personal decision of mine to not use pre-made loops. Nothing against anyone who does, but I simply choose against it.

Cheers c:

How2BassHouse How2BassHouse

(lenny)

MollusK-Music responds:

You know lenny!? I heard his place was bumping with all the fat beats. David Ghetto, Martin Flarrix, Limitri Megas and Dike Vike, M&M, Ti├╣sto, and Oliver LELdens were all there!

An Astronaut's Daydream An Astronaut's Daydream

Hey Condor, it's me Paco158 :3. U know me. GG getting front-paged! I love the song :L. I may use this for a level. Great job!

MollusK-Music responds:

Yo, thanks for the GG and I'm glad you like the song. You can use this is anything you want, and I'd be really happy if you chose to.

Cheers c: